Goat Milk Solid Conditioner Bar
These only come in Retail Ready - Contact us for other options.
Hydrate, soften and revitalize your hair with our Goat Milk Conditioner Bar!
- Gentle Solid Conditioner Bar
- Great for all hair types
- Plastic Free Packaging, Great for travel
- Adds volume and won't weigh down hair
- One bar replaces 2-3 bottles of conventional conditioners
- Safe for color-treated, keratin-treated and bleached hair
- Safe for daily use or skip a few days between uses.
**NOTE** If you find that your hair feels heavy or weighed down after using a conditioner bar, skip applying it all over your hair and simply use it on the ends and the driest parts of your hair.
- Goat Milk Powder is extremely high in saturated and non saturated fats that help moisturize hair. It also adds extra vitamins and minerals
- Panthenol which is a provitamin of B5 behaves in some ways more like a protein than a vitamin. When you wash your hair with a product containing panthenol, the vitamin penetrates the hair shaft, and helps to improve moisture retention.
- Cetyl Alcohol helps to detangle your hair easily and makes your combing session hassle-free.
- BTMS-50 is a natural, vegetable derived cationic and self-emulsifying conditioner. It is one of the gentlest known conditioning ingredients available with many moisturizing benefits for hair and skin.
- Cocoa Butter adds extra moisture to dry hair. It's beneficial in preventing dry, brittle hair minimizing split ends and breakages
- Shea Butter repairs damaged hair and prevents hair loss, soothes dry and itchy scalp, treats split ends and breakage. The fatty acids of shea butter also work as an effective natural conditioner and keep rebel curls in place
- Coconut Oil is known to be the best oil to use on your hair to reduce protein loss and keep it looking healthy. It promotes the scalp health and fights against dandruff problems
Ingredients (unscented): BTMS-50, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cooca Butter, Goat Milk Powder, Cetyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil, Panthenol, Preservative
Ingredients (scented bars): BTMS-50, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cooca Butter, Goat Milk Powder, Cetyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil, Panthenol, Fragrance, Preservative
Tip: Always place your bar on a dry surface and place on a dish with open air flow like a wooden soap holder so your bar will last longer.